Wednesday 13 February 2013

Well its finally here, after 5 long hard years I have officially lauched my new website http://www.missdesignergolf.com/. I have never been so proud, and here I was thinking that that hard work is over!! its really only just starting....

I want to keep you uptodate with my trials and tribulations of running and managing this site, hopefully get advise from you and also for me to offer advise and of course to let you know of the fantastic deals I may have!!!!

So to start I better give you a brief overview of what the website is about; time to start the 'marketing speak'......


Stocking brands such as Calvin Klein golf and Green Lamb, Miss Designer Golf is the only dedicated ladies golf clothing website offering a minimum 50% off all products on sale on the web.

It is the one stop shop for all lady golfers looking for premium products at fantastic prices. It is also a great place to shop if you want to buy for someone else especially with all the help you can get from the customer service team.
Stay tuned for more, chat later, Katie.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment