Tuesday 19 February 2013

Alot of work done .....


I have been having such a fantastic response to Missdesginergolf.com and …. Drum roll please…..Miss Designer Golf .Com is quickly becoming the largest dedicated discount site for ladies designer golf wear in the UK and Ireland and we have you to thank for that!

 
I have spent the last few days working on the administration for the site, I am nearly ready to move on to the marketing over the next few weeks – much more enjoyable and I cant wait!!!

 
Just a bit of news for you…

 
I have just finalised agreements with 2 of the biggest brands in the world to stock their designer ladies golf wear, I am currently going through the ranges and I hope to have these added soon.

 
Also…..

 
I have just come back from meetings with Green Lamb and Calvin Klein Golf and I have secured exclusive stock which has not been seen in the UK and Ireland before – it looks fantastic and as always, I will have this at 50% off. They also gave me a sneak preview of the Autumn/Winter 2013 range and it looks fantastic. I can see these brands really going from strength to strength!!

 
Did you know that they already have their Spring/Summer 2014 range designed and will have their samples in soon – it’s amazing to think how far ahead the fashion industry needs to be and here we are only just starting to see the Spring/Summer 2013 hit the shops!!!

 
In case you are not aware, I am constantly on Facebook and Twitter so please ‘LIKE’ and  ‘FOLLOW US’ to keep up to date with what’s going on!!! (it helps with our rankings also!!)

 
Finally…

 
I am getting ready to send our newsletter and Just to let you know that my editor is designing

the most comprehensive newsletter I have ever seen – it’s like a mini magazine in fact!!!
 
(to sign up register at the bottom of the home page - click here)

 
You can look forward to;

 
 ·        A health and well-being guide

·         Fitness section with core exercises to get your swing ready for spring!!

·         Fashion trends for Spring/Summer 2013

·         Latest deals and offers

·         Latest information on new brands and exclusive deals

thanks for reading,
Katie.

 

1 comment: