Friday 22 March 2013

New stock has arrived...

Hi everyone, I know it's been a while since I was last on but it's been so busy here and I only have you to thank for that. I would also like to thank everyone for all the support and wonderful messages that you are sending in everyday.
I have news..... I have just added a fantasic new Green Lamb range and stylish new Calvin Klein range. These superb additions have just gone live this evening. (The reaction to the site so far has been great so I expect these new additions to go quickly.)
The Calvin Klein range while compact, is now starting to really show off great detail and is really focusing more on technical fabrics highlighting comfort and performance. This range has also started to use debossing more and more. It’s where the logo or brand is pressed into the material and looks fantastic check out this high performance technical pullover
Green Lamb has consistently offered a fantastic range and these latest additions are no exception.
This is definitely the most complete range to date, offering luxurious fleeces, 3 year guaranteed waterproof jackets, soft cotton jumpers, technical socks and warm fleeced hats. Oh I almost forgot the beautiful lined check trousers. I think every golfer will find exactly what they are looking for here especially as you can pick up a complete outfit at 50% off the high street prices.
Easy care, soft hand feel, stretch and added warmth really sum up this collection and available in two gorgeous colour stories.
This was very well received when it hit the market place recently and it’s no wonder why.
Well that’s all for now – I have purchased a new range and fingers crossed, it will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment